Ten Reasons We Should be Your Chiropractic Office
- Our average patient in pain is out of pain in 1-6 treatments. After your condition has been treated, you can return for maintenance treatment or you can return as needed. Unlike some Chiropractic offices, we will not pressure you to come in two to three times per week for the rest of your life.
- Dr. Brown is not your average Doctor of Chiropractic. He has 27 years of experience and is also certified in Acupuncture and Physical Medicine.
- For patients with cervical or lumbar spine disc issues, Dr. Brown provides cervical and lumbar spinal decompression.
- Dr. Brown does not x-ray every patient, and does not take x-rays in the office. If he determines you need x-ray, MRI, or CT imaging, he will order it from a professional radiology facility, it will be read by a professional radiologist, and it will likely be covered by health insurance.
- We are a Doctor’s office first, and a Chiropractic office second. If we do not feel we can treat your condition, we will you refer to the appropriate specialist.
- We also offer Massage Therapy. Our Lead Massage Therapist, Olivia, has been in practice for 20 years.
- You do not have to be a Chiropractic patient in our office to be a massage therapy patient in our office, and our massage therapists will not pressure you to become a Chiropractic patient.
- We have a Naturopathic Medical Doctor (NMD) on staff. Dr. Peruch has over 12 years of experience with regenerative joint injections including Prolotherapy, PRP (platelet-rich plasma), and stem cell fluid injections.
- We are one of the few Chiropractic offices in the Phoenix Metro area open on Saturdays. We are open every other Saturday morning from 9am to 1pm.
- We accept most insurance and have reasonable prices for those with no insurance.
Veterans Community Care Program
The Veterans Community Care Program is designed to improve timely access to healthcare for Veterans by allowing Veterans to use approved health care providers outside of the VA. We provide Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Massage Therapy treatments when they are authorized by the VA through this program.
Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment in our office, please see our First Visit Information page. Since we get fast results with a small number of treatments, patients from all over the Phoenix Metro area visit our office in Gilbert. As many of our patients come from across town, we are open on Saturdays so crosstown patients can make it to our office without fighting Phoenix traffic on weekdays.
Call us today at 480-377-1226 or make an appointment online.